Join Our Team
Location: Denver, Colorado
John Atencio Goldsmith, Ltd is currently looking for an experienced Sales Associate for their Cherry Creek Mall location. In this luxury designer jewelry environment, we are looking for an energetic, responsible, engaging and experienced sales associate to work closely with our existing sales team. The ideal candidate should have prior jewelry experience, be comfortable with all aspects of sales and assisting customers, including clienteling and telling the John Atencio story.
The John Atencio jewelry collection reflects over 42 years of artistry and dedication to his craft. The rich John Atencio history is about personally inspired designs, meticulous attention to detail, superior craftsmanship and providing each customer with a uniquely John Atencio experience. John is a legend in the industry with seven retail stores in Colorado.
As a company, John Atencio is passionate about building and growing the business within Colorado and the luxury sector. Our focus is on creating a positive, supportive workplace environment – and helping each person grow and develop to their fullest potential.
- Consistently achieve boutique and personal sales goals.
- Maintain a positive, engaging, professional, informed and warm shopping experience for all current and potential John Atencio clients.
- Serve as a brand ambassador - sharing knowledge of John Atencio, his designs, collections and inspirations.
- Resolve client issues as they arise and maintain professional and consistent communication with clients.
- Capture client information at point of sale and actively develop and grow the client base.
- Cultivate and develop new client relationships.
- Attend social functions within the community to generate new clientele.
Daily Operational Support
- Set-up and breakdown of boutique for opening and closing.
- Actively participate in all merchandising, daily maintenance, and inventory activities.
- Ensure proper care is taken for all jewelry, diamonds, sales, paperwork, receipts and invoices.
- Make sure the store is clean and attractive at all times.
- A strong and proven record of sales ability.
- Minimum 2-years of jewelry or related sales experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
At John Atencio, we provide a competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits program. This includes an hourly/commission based pay structure with spiff and bonus incentives tied to achievement of store and personal sales goals. Our comprehensive health care program is through Co-Advantage and includes an elective multi-level medical plan. This includes electives for dental and vision. We offer an employee jewelry purchase program and paid time-off (PTO).
If you are interested in sending a resume, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org